Today Janera picked Ashley Judd. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. Abstinence, being faithful and correct and consistent condom use are the only ways to successfully reach everyone when discussing HIV prevention. I believe that the abstinence message alone does not solve the AIDS epidemic.
Do you think there is any realistic point of trying to teach abstinence?
I think education needs to stick to the facts. Human nature is such that given the right opportunity and circumstances, teens will do what they want. Meatloaf's song comes to mind...
2. And when I started to get wind of the fact that they actually liked me being around. That was humbling, because Kentucky basketball is a big deal, and I am not the biggest fan - I am just the most notorious one.
What are you a fan of (sport or non-sport)?
3. Both my husband and I give a lot of ourselves in what we do because that is our public lives; but in my private life, I have an intrinsic right to be left alone.
How much alone time do you need in a relationship?
Some. I don't need to be joined at the hip. I hate when I'm out and someone asks where my better half is and have nothing to say to me outside of the couple thing.
4. I did a lot of hiking and I loved it.
What outdoor activity is your favorite?
Hikes and picnics in nature...
5. I get lonely when I'm a Playstation widow.
What video games are you into?
Not usually a video game player, but Bud got me a Wii for my BD and I am scouring the internet looking for fun games for it. I plan to use the sport game that came with it and a rock star game or Beatles.
6. I think it's easy for me to connect to some people, and I don't know if that's the same thing as falling in love whereas before, I might have said it was.
Tell us about a time that you thought you were in love, only to find out that it was only physical attraction?
My stoopid marriage to that cute but ridiculous younger man. A huge cost for some eye candy.
7. I think that being perceptive and having interests is nothing but an asset.
How perceptive are you with new people you meet?
I read into everything, so I'm off sometimes. I have good intuition.
8. I think that, as with marriage, you just know when it's time to have kids.
If you have kids was it because you were ready? If not when did you decide that?
I like to travel and I'd love to have a dog. Kids were NEVER in my plans... and never will be. I'm not a breeder.
9. It's up to us to take pop culture back and to express quality and dignity for both boys and girls.
What’s the best of pop culture that works for you in 2011?
Hmmm...the communication options.
10. No, I don't tolerate pressure from anyone about anything.
When was the time that someone made you feel pressured?
I was self-scanning my groceries and when I finished and was paying, I still had to bag them up. The impatient guy behind me started scanning his stuff right away and his stuff came rolling down the belt and mixed in with my order. I had said earlier I'd just be a minute bagging... He then tried to stop his stuff from cramming into mine, but the belt voided his order and reversed itself, pushing most of my stuff back to the scanner. The grocery clerk had to come over. She asked to see my receipt to prove I had paid for the items on the belt and looked at me suspicously. It caused us both about 4 minutes of delay. None of this would have happened had the man just waited like 1 minute for me to finish before starting his order.