Today Harriet is asking Stupid Questions to the World Wide Buzz.
1. How and why does one become a modern day pirate?
I met a guy on Match.com who did this pirate thing on weekends and Civil war re-enactments monthly. I only went out with him twice and decided not to continue even though he had a great chemistry. A wench and a revolutionary war camp woman I am not...
2. What would happen if a government actually balanced it's budget? Could it actually ever happen?
Sure, but the hard part is what services take the hit to balance it.
3. What do you think of this "Royal Wedding" stuff?
I am totally digging it. I love the royals. Wills is going to be king and I like this gal he has finally asked to marry him. I love the the pomp n fluff of the regal ceremonies. It is HISTORY in the making. Why remove such a beautiful pagentry in this modern age of hard, cold factual life? It is magical and enhances our daily lives. I hope they keep the royals at least thru my lifetime.
4. Is Gaga really a Madonna-wanna-be? Or is she her own phenomena?
I honestly believe Madonna has more class. I like Gaga's music to a point. She is a fad methinks...it's her 15 minutes to shine. I give her maybe another coupla years before she is histpry unless she evolves like Madonna did.
5. What do swimsuits actually have to do with a Sports Magazine?
Meathead sports enthusiasts like to see semi naked women. A full life there...
6. What is the stupidest thing you witnessed this past week?
Ashley getting passed thru on American Idol after yet again another immature, emotional breakdown before a competition.
7. What is an "Ugly American"? Are they really uglier than other people?
American ignorance is ugly to the rest of the world. It is a nasty stereotype that many Americans play out when they travel.
8. If you could name your new virtual pet anything you wanted to, what would you name it?
I will not own a virtual pet. Bud has Happy and one is enough for any household.
9. Is winter (or whatever season you are in at the moment) really over? How would you even know?
I get traces of spring in the air and in my heart, but the snow is still quite apparently with us. March will be here soon enough.
10. Make up a new word to replace any 'four letter word' and share it with us in a sentence so we can use it too. You don't have to tell us what the 'four letter word is'. We can guess it.
Fiddledeedee it sucks that Bud is in the hospital.