Welcome to another cool edition of Monday Mayhem.
Today's meme is all about the headlines in the news. For each headline- finish or embellish the title and add a brief description (one sentence is cool). Don't forget, this is suppose to be fun because we are Über cool people!
1. Man hospitalized after being hit in road, but we are still covering Congresswoman Giffords' recovery, so there's no time to discuss anything else...
2. Suspicious package just food in a bag, and owner of the bag claims airport personnel stole the chocolate cake from it.
3. Parrots tend to be "left handed," study finds, but too smart not to be on the left.
4. Palin: America out of step with Reagan's values, thank God.
5.Opinion: Why refs 'swallow the whistle' rehearsing for their sports commentator interview.
6. Man gets 9 years in cartoon attack, but receives only paper cuts.
7. Lohan's attorney denies actress stole necklace for reasons other than trying to revive her extinct Hollywood career.