Today we picked Charlie Sheen. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?
What is something in which that you did not expect to succeed, but ultimately you were successful?
2. Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes. Family is forever.
What do you think about home schooling?
Totally oppose it...kids need to be in school with other kids., If you need to teach them something, do it on your own time outside of the school hours. Teachers in schools are required to be educated and certified. Homeschool rednecks are just raising another illiterate generation.
3. I just didn't believe I was like everybody else. I thought I was unique.
What makes you unique?
My lifestyle over time has shaped me into what I am today. That may be good or bad depending on your perspective.
4. I just don't want to live like I used to. And at some point, I'm going to put a gag order on myself in terms of talking about the past. I've got to slam the door and deal with the present and the future.
When you meet someone, how much of your past do you reveal?
Probably TMI, but it's better to let them know upfront that I'm not a vanilla person.
5. I saw 28 Days. I don't remember rehab being like a day camp or being that funny. Rehab is a dumping ground. It's a big landfill.
Has rehab helped either you or a member of your family?
6. I still don't have all the answers. I'm more interested in what I can do next than what I did last.
Do you dwell on your past?
Sometimes I'm sad that things don't go the way they used to for me. I had youth on my side. I never realised how important that was until now.
7. I think what drove me insane for a long time is feeling like I hadn't earned most of what I achieved because it came so fast.
Have you ever profited from something that at the time you felt that you did not earn?
My Aunt and Uncle's Will left me money. We had not been close. It was a surprize.
8. I've got volumes on how not to behave. I've got more information now than a guy should have at my age.
Have you ever behaved in a way that you should not have?
I think Bud counts on it.
9. The paramedic called the press and sold me like a loaf of bread. This was news, and he wanted to be the one to report it.
Have you ever been in an ambulance? If not, have you ever been present when an ambulance was used?
I have been in an ambulance when I helped my friend who had a seizure when we were at Edaville Railroad park out in the boondocks of Carver, MA. It was horrible trying to get back to my car, which was about 15 miles from the hospital. An off duty doctor gave me a ride.
10. Uncertainty is a sign of humility, and humility is just the ability or the willingness to learn.Is there any uncertainty in your life at the present time? In the past?I am devastated by my current unemployment.