Saturday 9: Gimme Three Steps
1. Has anyone ever got angry with you for flirting with their partner or date?
Years ago, but not recently.
2. What is your favorite movie line or speech? (Set the scene so we appreciate it in context.)
There are so many! Probaby a tie between Nigel giving a tour of his guitar collection in SPINAL TAP saying "These go to eleven"
and Rob Reiner's mom in WHEN HARRY MET SALLY saying "I'll have what she's having". http://www.filmsite.org/wavfiles/whenharrymetsally.wav
3. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Meeting Bud again after over 30 years and hooking up.
4. What do you try to stay away from?
5. What is it too late for?
My bikini modelling career.
6. If you could write three newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?
World Peace At Last!
Global Warming Issue Resolved!
Income Tax Is Gone!
7. When was the last time you apologized to someone?
8. If you to find out now that you would very well known after you die, what do you think it might be for? (Feel free to pick an accomplishment that you have yet to do.)
My award winning children's books about Sok.
9. Are you easily angered or able to handle every situation calmly?
I am calm in chaos, but I cry when upset. I never yell.