Yeah! Harriet has reposted Monday Mayhem! Woo Hoo!!!
1. What have you been doing on Monday's since we've been on a break?
Uploading music from CDs to mp3 files onto my computer. Thank you for saving me from a night of this.
2. What is the best way to get people to play this fun meme?
Get your friends to pump it on their blogs.
3. Tell us about the kind of weather you are having today?
Beautiful. September is a great weather month. I love flannel shirts anyhoo.
4. What is one thing that you would like to share with the rest of us about 9/11?
It sounds weird, but I have a happy story about 9/11. My oldest childhood friend, Pamela, worked for the ARMY Division of the Pentagon. Her office was destroyed by the DC plane crash on 9/11. I called her home phone and got the answering machine. I left several messages, each getting more and more frantic and teary. Her mother is on my old holiday card list, so I called her a few days later and kept getting HER machine. My messages to her became sad and mournful. 2 weeks later I got a call from Pam. Her uncle in England had died and so she and his sister, (her mother) were both in England when 9/11 happened and they were both fine! I cried. She said they were both so touched by my messages and called to both let me know they were okay and to thank me for the messages.
5. Tell us something that you are predicting will happen this week?
My alarm will go off much too early each weekday morning. My job will be uneventful. Bud will grill something.
6. What happens to rabbits when they grow old?
7. What is your opinion about latest craze of Divorce Insurance? Would you buy some?