Thursday, September 23, 2010

THURSDAY THUNKS meme: Whats In A Name

Thursday Thunks: What's in a Name?
  
The TT questions are brought to you by Budthe color of Kimber's hair(where did she go?) and thenumber 333.


1. We are changing your name. You have no choice. You get to pick it, but we must approve it. You must have a good reason. Ok, what is the name and reason?
Akasha, which is my pagan name

2. I say Shotgun, you say?
Wedding


3. We are sending you away. Africa or Mexico?
Africa...to photograph it. I've been to Mexico and have sworn off tequila for life, sorry.


4. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
Ohhh ya...privacy is real for me.


5.  Berleen told me that I have to ask a mean question. Tell us about a horrible memory.
Last mamogram

6. What are your plans for October?
Leaf Peeping, Apple Butter-making, Festival attending...

7. Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting ?
John Moulder Brown...the actor from the 1970s Hammer Horror films. We had a date because I had a crush on him and contacted him when I lived in the U.K. What a jerk. It entirely ruined my fantasy. Now I never want to meet a celebrity crush again.

8. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do?
Grab Bud and travel and run up credit card debt...

9. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
Find my cellphone, clothes, car...maybe not in that order.

10. Your phone rings at 4am, just before you kill this person, who do you expect it would be?
A relative... about my father either being rushed to the hospital or worse...

11. You're having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better?
Bud.

12. You are doing a meme written by the blogosphere's shadiest character. Is there anything else that you should be doing right now?
Living life...

13. If money were not a problem, (and it never is, right? Yes, I stole this f$%*ing question. Sue me.) where would you like to live?
In a very large ranch house in the country...in the USA, New England...with servants and lawncare.

2 comments:

  1. Where is that butler? Or cabana boy? Do I get to hire back the hot housekeeper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, wedding was my first thought, but I figured it was a good bet it would come up more then once. So I decided to be different. LOL. Traveling would be a fun way to spend you last months. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete