The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of absolute black granite and the number 16.
101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?About 3 years ago...have not had insurance. Love her. She is not into prescriptions and is very New Age.
201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?Eeeooowww...
301. Do you have nice handwriting?Yep, unless I am in a hurry or filling out a job application.
401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?New Zealand. I have 4 nieces and nephews there. My brother lives in nearby Australia.
501. Do you sing in the shower?No but I do lots of other interesting things.
601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?No, well not in public.
701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?Anytime before Nov 15th. Except for craft stores...you have to make stuff well in advance dontchaknow.
801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?Probably one of those horrid boxed store-bought things...highly flammable with a sweaty plastic mask with plenty of cancer causing chemistry coating. I celebrate Samhain now, so Halloween hits a sour note in some aspects.
901. How many cavities have you had in your life?Still makin' them. Lost count. Hate going. Usually now it's just to get them pulled out. I love Larry the Cable Guy's comment about teeth. "We got us a super WalMart here...it's got a dentist, and an Express Lane - for people with 15 teeth or less!"
1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it's too hot here first?If Bud doesn't get into A/C he will be returning to New England on the next plane.
1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week?
Bud will pounce on it if Ber and Kimber are more than 3 minutes late with their posting.