OK, here is Sunday's MEME! Bud Weiser stole it from some idiots, lol, actually he got them from readers!
Sunday Stealing: The Sunday Stealing Player's Meme
1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house?
Don't blame it on the dog!
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
"Bloom where you are planted"
3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol?
Tequila, in several over-sized strawberry Margueritas at the Rosarita Beach Hotel, Mexico, 1984. I have NEVER touched tequila since. I thought I was going to die from the hangover...and if not, I really wanted to.
4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person?
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes?
A Shut-In with no outside life, friends or family.
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now.
Lazy Day (Spanky & Our Gang)
7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else?
Google Chrome. I have a girly wallpaper theme on mine.
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you?
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up?
OK smartass, "democratic" government?! It's just GOVERNMENT and your line of questioning here (especially that ridiculous line about giving up children) indicates total ignorance and redneck-hood of the originator of the question. Not even worthy of my energy to answer, so as Bud would say..."Blow Me!"
10. When should you procrastinate - now or later?
Later, I'm busy now all fired up over the last question.
11. What is your favorite fast food?
At home fast food is Popcorn. Fast Food Restaurant Food is a Bagel & Cream Cheese...has to go with my coffee at Dunkee. I used to love McDonalds French Fries before they got busted on the cooking oil. They were better with the beef oil!
12. What was your favourite game as a child?
Board Game was LIFE. Toys was MARBLES, and always CRAYONS to color.
13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible
Don't ask me, I'm no "Breeder". I just know they ARE terrible. I especially hate young children in a 5 star restaurant where you are dropping a couple bills on a fine dinner, only to have it spoiled by loud obnoxious brats and clueless parents who let them do it.
14. Describe your favorite family member.
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of?
French Toast or Scrambled Eggs, Home Fries English Muffin....and ALWAYS...COFFEE.
16. What food is better the day after it was made?
17. What was your last big purchase?
Car Repair count? $358
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it?
Last night...there's more!
19. Why are there memes?
Why are there cockroaches.
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy)
21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it?
Yep. Just a few little tweaks mind you...
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it?
"Dying With Grace" is a powerful documentary about a Salvation Army Hospice Hospital in Canada where people go to die with dignity. You see the person enter in relatively good spirits and passable health...then see their progression until their very last breath, captured close up and then you watch their body being "discovered. It is moving, troubling and fascinating.
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right?
I only get to talk about ONE? Okay...marriage. Fixed it 7 years later with divorce. The jury is still out on my present situation. ;-)
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them?
Grate the zest for pie.
25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself?
I am the same. Bud is the different one.
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex?
Nope. I only know my mother talked my father out of naming me JUNE and he talked her out of naming me KerryLynn. They settled together on Kathy which I later legally changed to Kathryn.