Here are my Saturday answers...late because I was helping a friend do a yard sale all day...
Saturday 9: Tell Her No
1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no?
No to what? With Bud, "I'm jest a gurl who kan't say no..."
2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?
A couple weeks ago to see my elderly father. He was released to a nursing home for a couple weeks and now is at his house enjoying his TV again.
3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
Probably a 1970s disco theme. There would be a dress code. Donna Summer and Earth Wind & Fire would abound!
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Not any more.
5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Preferred sex? I notice right away if I'm involved.
6. What really turns you on?
7. What was your biggest mistake?
There were a few mistakes along the journey to now. Jobs, Apartments, Cities, Men.
8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
Tie! I used to be an expert pogo stick jumper and I play the trumpet.
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I looked like Loretta Swit and had the nickname "HotLips" in the early 1980s. Over the years, I have been told I look like everyone from "that Swedish actress" to Belinda Carlisle (lead singer of the Go Gos) and that my eyes were like actress Karen Black's.