Saturday, September 18, 2010

SUNDAY STEALING meme: Threesome

Sunday Stealing: The Threesome Meme
1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why?
Toughie...NOW is a happy time for me. At no point in my life had I ever felt as smart, useful, talented, sexual and loved as I do now.

2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life?
I didn't know it then, but 35 years ago I stepped into a disco and met a DJ who inspired me to appreciate and enjoy music, become a DJ myself, and think enough of him to look him up on FaceBook...yep...it's Bud.

3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession?
Nehru Jacket from the 1971 concert I did with my school band. I wore it when I played solo trumpet for the song YESTERDAY.

4. Must-have makeup or beauty item?
In order of importance...Mascara. Lipstick/gloss. Blush. Mineral Powder Foundation. Latte Eye Shadow. Eye Liner. What...only ONE item? Are you crazy? You either are into makeup or you aren't , but I know no one who uses it seriously has only ONE thing.

5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly?
Addictive personality.

6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him?
Yes, and I have...

7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart?
To be settled.

8. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Happy with Bud in a larger place than we live now.

9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose?
I could lose the ability to make great vegetables in exchange for good pie crust making.

10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring?
1) Finish my childrens' books.
2) Marry again.
3) Become financially stable.

11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance...
Bruce Willis.

12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days?
Fu@k everything. Seriously, I want to know a guy's perspective on sex first-hand.

13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why?
MusicLand. It would be a mecca for musical acts

14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be?
1) 1 Billion Dollars tax free.
2) Good Health.
3) Be happy.

15. What is your earliest memory of puberty?
Acne! Uugh...a horrible time.

16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be?

1. Generator
2. Music player-radio-mp3 filled with millions of songs
3. Enough food for 10 years, or however long my sentence on this island was.



9 comments:

  1. You're writing children's books?!!! How awesome is that. And yes, I do love your answer of when you were happiest...you say right now. That's the way it should be if you ask me.

    Link to my Stealing if you find time, I'd love to have you visit.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, #1.....way to go Bud!

    Love the new blog look, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Bud are becoming sappy....
    Hey bud, check out #10.

    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Join us for Monday Mayhem
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/all-hands-on-deck-lil-monsters/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harriet...Sappy?! Crap...I may have been drunk when I played this and gave TMI. Thanks Ace...I love these colors. Everyone have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anni, was pleased to see you illustrate books! Talented and funny...amazing what we learn about each other on here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I report cheaters, too. I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus. I told him EVERYTHING. They have since divorced...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hearing about how happy someone is, like you and Bud are, despite him being infatuated with what's her name? oh yeah, Jill...she couldn't hold up a candle stick next to you. And the must have cosmetics....I can relate, I just couldn't think of my "must-haves" under such pressure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. #2, What a cool story Kathy! #5, yeah...I suffer from that one too. Why else would I have four cats, almost half a wall of DVDs, and more CDs then I can shake a stick at! lol. Hope you have a wonderful evening, and a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Wendy and Shawnna : ) Yep, Wendy, I have 3 shoe boxes full of cosmetics...trying to look natural is hard! lol
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete