Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WEDNESDAY WICKEDNESS meme: WILLIAM SHATNER

Whoopie! Star Trekkie here!.. Wicked cool guy!


Today we picked William Shatner. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. “Captain Kirk has been a source of pleasure and income a long time now.”Who is your favorite Star Trek character of all time including all the shows and movies? Why?
 For the record, before I even knew WHAT a crush was, I had one on Capt. Kirk. SOmething about grease paint and spandex. Captain Kirk will always be my favorite, tho I enjoy Spock's quips and  totally loved the fact that Spock was the HOT one in the recent movie. ;-)


2. “But if you want to know the truth, the weirdest thing that has happened has been my discovery that people who attend conventions are filled with love.” What was the last public gathering that you attended where you “felt the love“?
The STYX concert in Woodstock, CT a coupla weeks ago and MARK LINDSAY's concert recently at THE BIG E Fair.


3. “How do I stay so healthy and boyishly handsome? It’s simple. I drink the blood of young runaways.” What do you do to stay youthful?
Sex, Wine and Rock n Roll.


4. “I think acting satisfies the need and desire for approval.” What in life gives you a feeling of approval?
Most recently, being talked about in a positive way by others on Facebook and in comments.


5. “No I don’t regret anything at this point. That may change on the next phone call, but at the moment I don’t regret anything.” What is a decision that you have made that others thought you’d regret, but you haven’t?
Leaving my job and home in the mountains and moving in with Bud.


6. “If you make a fool of yourself, you can do it with dignity, without taking your pants down. And if you do take your pants down, you can still do it with dignity.” When did you last get asked when you made a fool of yourself? (Extra points if you guess the correct meme.)
I'm too new to blog meme's to comment. Does this mean I never get to say when I last made a fool of myself?


7. “One of the advantages of being a captain is being able to ask for advice without necessarily having to take it.” What is the best advice that you’ve ignored?
(Told to me by my mother when I was in my late teens) "Enjoy this time of your life, you'll never get these years back"...


8. “I’ve never had green alien sex, although I’m sure it will be quite an evening!” What did you do the last time that you had “quite an evening”?
Oh geez...it involved alcohol I'm sure of it... and perhaps either The BIG E or Bud, or both.


9. “Don’t just shove food into your mouth. Taste the flavor exploding in your mouth. Appreciate the texture. Honor your food with the time you take.”Describe your perfect meal.
That I savor? Prime Rib Med-Well, Baked Potato with butter and black pepper, Corn, Fresh crusty bread and butter, and a glass of some powerful red wine...for dessert: Chocolate Pie, Cheesecake, Mud Pie or Tiramisu and COFFEE with Cream and splenda.


10. “For commercial reasons, we stayed away from advancing the theory of God.” Are there topics that you stay away from on your blog to remain non-controversial?

My religion and my opinions about other people's religions...

3 comments:

  1. Who told you moving was bad? I want names and numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE #3!!! Hey you live with Bud Weiser??? How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christiejolu...yep...it's a double-edged sword believe me! lol

    ReplyDelete