OK, it's Saturday already? Here is today's meme from Sam...
Saturday 9: Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying
1. When was the last time you cried?
When I laughed the other night...I cry when I laugh hard.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Playing the drums.
3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why?
My 7th grade teacher, little old Miss Devany. She was extraordinary. I was so silly at that age and stupid, I didn't appreciate her teaching methods, which were the best of any teacher I ever had. It was english grammar class, but she used history, geography and science examples in high spirited contests to add impact to the lessons. She passed away before I could thank her. I wish I never made fun of her back then.
4. What is your favorite meal eating out?
Prime Rib or anything being paid for by someone else...
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
I was recently playing a board game with 5 other adults and felt energized, but crowds at The Big E State Fair are draining.
6. What word do you use far too frequently?
7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?)
Oh, you mean a sniglet? "GIRTHAPHOBIC"...people who are prejudice to large size bodies.
8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
So labor intensive a question! My song is ALWAYS AND FOREVER...it is my favorite "slow" song. I cut n pasted from the site, so there! "This romantic ballad was not the highest-charting of Heatwave's songs (that would be "Boogie Nights "), but it was the most enduring of them. Throughout the late 1970s and early 1980s, this song was played at every high school dance in the United States."
9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
Oh geez...nothing comes to mind since I sold most of my furniture when I moved in with Bud...how about the refrigerator? Wait, no, that's an appliance....umm...err...the bed? Why? I have the most fun there of any piece of furniture in the man-cave.