Thursday Thunks: At the Zoo
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of my neighbor's wife's eyes and the number 33,333.
1. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?
I have a pet Bud at home now....
2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are?
Biology...and I can tell Bud Weiser wrote this question..
3. In one word (OK, you can go three to four MAX) , what do most people describe you as?
A Little Odd.
4. Choice (stupid but a choice…): Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing - which do you choose? (you have to choose one....) It's like a law. But we can't make you.
Speech. I need to see and I need to hear. If I need to talk, I could always blog!
5. Do you like lemons? Do you use them to clean with or just as a food source? Or are you saving them up for 2012?
For use in my Lemon Poppyseed Bread, as an additive in my canning of jams , and I get them in diet coke at restaurants sometimes...
6. When you are feeling icky with that sickness feeling, what is your first choice for feel-better medicine?
Pepto Bismol...the chewables. Ginger Ale too... I don't take any official meds.
7. You are starving. You have not had anything to eat for days. In front of you is poison ivy, a live hissing cockroach, and a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat to eat. Which would you pick and why?
I believe I'd rather starve.
8. Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy Berleen one?
Bud. I got him some music magazines...pricey ones with Beatles info in them. he's worth it. : )
9. Name 3 things you want your kids to learn before they grow up. (If you don't have kids, feel free to explain to the other players why you chose the “no kids“ choice. Yea. I know. (Those who have children will NEVER get it. And no, don‘t explain it…)
I'm no breeder and never wanted kids. Society should not expect women to prove themselves with a litter to validate their place on the planet. Changed my first and only diaper when I was 10 or 11...it was a "bad" one... I have never changed one since, and will never again (unless it is my own, lol). No regrets.
10. What was your favorite toy as a child? What happened to it?
I liked to play with toy cars. The boy across the street and I hollowed out networks of roads in the grassy bank by my house and dug out caves to park the cars. Crayons were my other main fav toy. I was always doing art of some sort. Never ever liked dolls *(see question about kids) . I still have colored pencils and crayons, and no toy cars, but a real car that cost a lot of money to maintain.
11. If you could paint your house ANY color you wanted and your friends, family & neighbors would love the color from the moment they saw it, what would it be?
Khaki with Cream Trim and lots of shrubs and trees and a fence and a porch with flowerpots on it.
12. If the Pillsbury Dough Boy got into a fight with Mrs. Butterworth who would win? And would anybody get hurt? And do we seem desperate even asking?
The questions do indeed suck a tad this week...umm...I like Pillsbury products more than Mrs Butterworths, so the winner is clearly the little dough boy.
13. What was the last thing you would guess that Kimber took a picture of?