OK, Janera, I love this meme and I am a big anglo-phile, so love HRH Prince William as this week's quoter! Thanks!
Today we picked Prince William. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I've had lots of kids come up and ask for my autograph, I've had a grandmother stop me and ask me if I know a good place to buy underwear.” Where do you buy your underwear?
The Mall. I go to VS for some and JC Penney for the other...
2. “I'm always open for people saying I'm wrong because most of the time I am.” How often are you wrong?
3. “Harry can paint but I can't. He has our father's talent while I, on the other hand, am about the biggest idiot on a piece of canvas. I did do a couple of drawings at Eton which were put on display. Teachers thought they were examples of modern art, but in fact, I was just trying to paint a house!” What was the last thing that you drew?
Bud's family. It was a rough draft...It did not get a good reception when he saw it.
4. “I do think I am a country boy at heart. I love the buzz of towns and going out with friends and sitting with them drinking and whatever -- it's fun -- but, at the same time, I like space and freedom.” How would you describe yourself?
Very complex. I also love just about everything about the country, but appreciate the aspects of living in a concrete civilization. Music is the most important thing in my life.
5. “I remember her as being a huge inspiration to me, someone to really look up to and admire.” He’s talking about his mom. Who do you admire?
Maya Angelou and Doris Day.
6. “I think it's very important that you make your own decision about what you are. Therefore you're responsible for your actions, so you don't blame other people.” How do you think you are about taking responsibility for your actions?
I fess up when I screw up.
7. “My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring.” What are your guiding principles?
Oh crap...well...err...I try to be good, ethical and creative. I try to learn from mistakes and enjoy life while here. Carpe diem!
8. “Only the mad girls chase me, I think.” When you were, or if you are, single: What type of people chased you?
Mad, but not in a good way. Actually, Obsessive-Compulsive guys, ex Drinkers, Bi-Polars and men too young to be good mates were what chased me. How do I count in the Match.Com losers? lol
9. “I don't deliberately select my friends because of their background. If I enjoy someone's company, then that's all that counts. I have many different friends who aren't from the same background as me and we get on really well -- it's brilliant.” How do you select your friends?
They are few and far between. I am friendly with co-workers and have some old time friends from my youth. No one really close right now. Just Bud. ;-)
10. “People say it's not ambitious, but it is actually quite ambitious wanting to help people.” When was the last time that you volunteered to help people?
I have helped people in many capacities over the years. Most recently, I make it habit to daily carry a coolor of bottled water and peanut butter crackers in my car. It's to stop and aid someone, anyone broken down at the side of the road, as a Good Neighbor Sam kind of thing. I do this in summer mostly.