This is a great weekend meme to do!
Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last
41. What are your plans for this weekend?
Laundry, Painting the Hall and Bedroom, Dinner with Bud tonight at somewhere fancy, Relaxin' with some ALCOHOL perhaps later.
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?
Yeppers...the boss at a real estate company I worked for and walked out of one day...
42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell?
Bigger screen, music video, nicer camera, longer backlight, easier to open.
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?
I become more financially stable.
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
Jim Brickman: "Love of My Life" it was posted by Jodi and I saw it on my FaceBook newsfeed.
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?
No, not my lover anyway...not even for those damn twins.
47. Is there something that you could never give up?
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?
My wedding in 1995 was medium. I spent way too much time planning it and less time realising the man I was marrying was wrong for me. If I ever marry again it will very small and private. I guess I cannot wear white either...lol.
49. What’s bothering you right now?
Nothing that more spare time won't cure.
50. Do you hate anyone?
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Crawling around on the livingroom floor, laughing...slightly drunk...
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
This was an odd summer. I moved and started a new job...missed the weather outside of walking to and from my car.
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you?
I don't think so. He was a Match.Com date and it was not working out on several levels. I indicated on our last date that his 2 children would not be easy for me to get used too...but I loved his dogs. He was a breeder of GoldenDoodles (mixed Golden Retreiver & Poodle).
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?
Yep. Only at work. I'd had a negative experience with what I thought was a male "best friend" outside of work the past 6 years...
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.
Friendships do. Love relationships? No.
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“?
Controversy and Pettiness?
56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex?
No, but he needs to help it along...(if you are with a man)
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple?
Yep. The 1980s were a wild time...
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.
He's still with me.
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.
His history...and one of his ex girlfriends online who still stalks him.
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their quests? We’ll need at least 15.
What would you be doing if you were not spending so much time online doing memes?