Monday, November 22, 2010

MONDAY MAYHEM meme: Ponderisms Part 2

PONDERISMS- Last week we filled in the blanks. This week we're answering the questions...Harriet's meme...


10· In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal. So, what is normal?
I don't take Prozac, so I'm obviously not normal, thank goodness.

11· How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
I say, forsake the campfire and go stay at a Marriott.

 12· Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever comes out'?
The same one who invented Rocky Mountain Oysters....

13· If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
If there's a song about The Black Plague (Ring Around the Rosies), Big Butts (Sir Mix A Lot), then nothing surprizes me.

14· Why does an OB-GYN leave the room when women get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?
Undressing is the seduction!

15· If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
A pain to take.

16· If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
Ewww.

17· Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
Do literate people write questions like this? I personally don't spell with my soup ingredients...

18· Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?
Nope, but it gives you pneumonia from all the germs of others who passed this way before you....

19· Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
The same reason caramels don't melt off your teeth.

20· Do you ever wonder why you gave someone your email address?
My real one?

2 comments:

  1. I love this quiz! I really don't want my blog to be overflowing with quizzes... but man, this one I have to do!

    LGS xx

    ReplyDelete