Saturday, November 6, 2010

SATURDAY 9 meme: Watching the Wheels

Saturday 9: Watching the Wheels

1. What do you see when you are watching the wheels go round?
My laundry.

2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?
Wife Swap. Design Star. Project Runway. Top Chef. In that order.

3. What's your favorite all time reality show?
Tie between Queer Eye For the Straight Guy and ... The Newlywed Game. "Whoopie" anyone?

4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?
I think some, like Wife Swap, have "advisors" coaching, to help the lugs along.

5. What does your personal neon sign say to the world?
Friendly

6. Ever seen a neon sign with certain letters burned out so that it said something unintended?
Stop & Slop

7. What gives you a headache? Could be a scent, a sound, someone's actions - anything.
Musk perfume and the strong smell of seafood. Noise-wise...um, bad metal music playing on Bud's iPod in the car.

8. What song, artist or album in your music collection would you pull out and play if you wanted to give your roommate/neighbors a huge, head-splitting headache?
CHAMELEONS "In Shreds" OR "Renegades of Funk" by RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K626gMvu2ds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8lSWCHU0k&feature=related

9. What do you do to relieve stress?
Drive on back country roads and listen to music like Chameleons and Rage Against The Machine!

4 comments:

  1. LOL… yeah, I can see how watching your laundry can remind you of a wheel. :-)

    When I use to drive up to college in Rochester back in the seventies, I use to take 44 to 7 and then over to the Taconic Parkway to I-90. I loved to listen to Pure Prairie League on my 8-track, it was a good stress reliever. I still like to get away to the Berkshires once in a while to relax. My favorite spot is Bash Bish falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm surprised I didn't come up with your answer to #1, as well. Feels like laundry takes up way too much of my time and energy.

    The Newlywed Game is back? Really? Are couples really humiliating themselves before a huge audience for nothing more valuable than a washer and dryer? (See? There's laundry again!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you loved Megadeath and Metallica! Holy Moly Jodi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot how much I loved Queer Eye. That was a fun show. And I agree with you about the reality that is WifeSwap--I think the editors do coach.

    ReplyDelete