Saturday 9: Watching the Wheels
1. What do you see when you are watching the wheels go round?
2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?
Wife Swap. Design Star. Project Runway. Top Chef. In that order.
3. What's your favorite all time reality show?
Tie between Queer Eye For the Straight Guy and ... The Newlywed Game. "Whoopie" anyone?
4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?
I think some, like Wife Swap, have "advisors" coaching, to help the lugs along.
5. What does your personal neon sign say to the world?
6. Ever seen a neon sign with certain letters burned out so that it said something unintended?
Stop & Slop
7. What gives you a headache? Could be a scent, a sound, someone's actions - anything.
Musk perfume and the strong smell of seafood. Noise-wise...um, bad metal music playing on Bud's iPod in the car.
8. What song, artist or album in your music collection would you pull out and play if you wanted to give your roommate/neighbors a huge, head-splitting headache?
CHAMELEONS "In Shreds" OR "Renegades of Funk" by RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
9. What do you do to relieve stress?
Drive on back country roads and listen to music like Chameleons and Rage Against The Machine!