Saturday 9: Just What I Needed
1. Who was the last person who entered your life and was just what you needed?
My new boss! I needed that job.
2. What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
Sledding down Washington Park hill with my brother on a tobaggon.
3. What would you like to be doing in 7 years?
Livin the life...
4. Tell us about a blogging pet peeve.
Captcha verification, then approval needed on a comment.
5. Tell us about a general pet peeve.
Gum chewing, cell phone talking by cashiers in grocery or convenience stores.
6. For one day, who would you like to trade places with?
7. Where is your least favorite place to be?
8. What do you like about fall?
Absolutely everything. Comfort food, flannel plaid shirts, sweaters, apples, leaves in brilliant colors....
9. If you or someone you know are chronically late, do you believe it's the result of poor planning or choosing to be late?
We all have "idiotities" as my grandmother used to say. I tend to be ontime or late, never early. I'm not sure it's deliberate. Is ADHD deliberate?