Friday, November 12, 2010

SATURDAY 9 meme: Just What I Needed

Saturday 9: Just What I Needed

1. Who was the last person who entered your life and was just what you needed?
My new boss! I needed that job.

2. What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
Sledding down Washington Park hill with my brother on a tobaggon.

3. What would you like to be doing in 7 years?
Livin the life...

4. Tell us about a blogging pet peeve.
Captcha verification, then approval needed on a comment.

5. Tell us about a general pet peeve.
Gum chewing, cell phone talking by cashiers in grocery or convenience stores.

6. For one day, who would you like to trade places with?
Madonna.

7. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Dentist chair.

8. What do you like about fall?
Absolutely everything. Comfort food, flannel plaid shirts, sweaters, apples, leaves in brilliant colors....

9. If you or someone you know are chronically late, do you believe it's the result of poor planning or choosing to be late?
We all have "idiotities" as my grandmother used to say. I tend to be ontime or late, never early. I'm not sure it's deliberate. Is ADHD deliberate?

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your answer to #4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate captcha too especially, sometimes when I just misread the number or the letter, then I'm going to start it all over from the beginning again.
    Sorry, to know that you hate comment moderation :)
    But I moderate comments in my blog because I've received so many spam comments (mostly marketing comments which offer you products or services) which completely unrelated to my post.

    Have a great weekend there :)
    Risma
    http://www.mommymayonnaise.com/2010/11/just-what-i-need.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! You still have this dentist horror..hihihi I enjoyed reading your answers.. Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! You got the job!!! Congrats!
    I hate the captcha too but, unfortunately they are a necessity in WordPress. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you got the job. Congratulations on that one!

    Great answer to #3. I wish that for myself too in time.

    I love fall too as I had lovely experiences with it and how I wish we have that here in our country.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw ... your childhood memory made me recall all those sunny winter afternoons sledding, and then my friend's dad would take us for hot chocolate. Thanks for the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could write a book on love of all things autumn! I was shocked that you could narrow it down... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for your comments! : ) Gal, wasn't hot cocoa great back then?! I don't remember it tasting as good as after a cold afternoon in the snow. Thanks for the congrats DigiscrapMom and Harriet. : ) Nice to see you again Kha and Risma. : ) Everyone have a great weekend. What is left of it. : )

    ReplyDelete