Sunday, November 21, 2010

SUNDAY STEALING meme: ?s ala Randomness

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Extra Strength Tylenol.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
'Round Midnite...watching TV with the man...

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yep.

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yep, and also while watching them on TV in a bar...

Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
Sort of...

When was the last time you cried really hard?
A couple weeks ago when I was still very sick with pneumonia and had a bad day at work... I cried at the dining table.

What items could you not go without during the day?
Make up, phone, car, computer, chocolate, coffee...oh, and probably Bud.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My father.

How do you feel about your life right now?
I want to be over this cough that is hanging on now 7 weeks from the pneumonia. I want to be more grounded. 

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Lots of notices that people were commenting on pages I commented on.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yep.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
"Perfect for THEM", yes.

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?
The Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes team...with a BIG check!

Do you think too much or too little?
Way too much...maybe I should listen to country music...

Do you believe in fairy tales?
Yep.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
No, but I have tried the turtle wax thing. Smells awful, but it helped.

What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
I was a Cougar pre-Bud, so I'd say the gentleman was 32 and I was 51.

Have you ever been on a blind date?
BWAHAHHAHAHAHA...ohhh yaa.

Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yep. 40 or more, actually.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Yes, Mr. Yavendar in 5th grade.

What song do you want played at your funeral?
Canon.

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Hypothetical...I'm not, so I cannot imagine if I would or not. Anything out of the ordinary I have done and told them about didn't go well.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Prime rib, baked potato w/ butter, steamed veggies, crusty bread n butter. Chocolate cream pie for dessert. Alcohol...enough to knock me out for the big "event".

Do you walk around the house naked?
No.

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Greet Bud, go to the bathroom, check my e-mails...tho not always in that order.

Who is the person you can count on the most?
Myself.

What is your favorite Holiday?
My birthday.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Yep. Wrinkles and jowls and stuff...ick.

Have you ever caught a fish?
Yep, and caught a crab too! (not crabs!!!)

What is the first thing you notice about people?
If they are friendly.

What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
I lived in London, England and California, traveled to Switzerland, Belgium and Ireland...I think they are the biggest distance away from my parents house.

How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)?
The first time was at a disco I went to as a teenager in the mid-1970s. The 2nd meeting was March of this year after Facebook communications and face off at a bar in Springfield, MA to plan a reunion party for the disco gang...the party never got planned, but I got the guy!

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?
The laundromat...sigh. : (

10 comments:

  1. I think even if PCH knocked on my window at 2 AM...I'd still have the same reaction that I posted. Minus the whole locking myself and the kids in the bathroom and calling the police thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic answers! Loved reading this. Have a great week!

    LGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!!!! You Cougar, you!!!

    Here is my link for Sunday Stealing I do hope you can find time to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answers. Liked the country music comment. Have a great Sunday and hope your cough clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you felt weepy. You have been feel crappy for sooo long! Hope you feel better. Our last meals are similar, chosen for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like an awesome last dinner, or dinner in general anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A canon- too funny :)
    I never want to have to go to a laundromat again. knock on wood...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee. If you win that $$$, sharezies right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for bothering to read me. : ) Bud, you gigolo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I whine about going to the laundromat, but once I am there and can do multiple loads at the same time, it's efficient!

    And I do hope you're feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete