Sunday Stealing: The Baker's Meme
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why?
Maya Angelo. She is an incredible person.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
Honesty, candor and history!
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
Nah. It will all come out eventually.
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
Closet Punk. That's what I would name my biography.
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
Closure on issues from the past by writing them down.
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?Grab Bud...
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
cancer...because it should be cured by now. Too many people have been lost. I will not capitalize it or give it power by attention.
8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Wife Swap and Joel Osteen on the telly.
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
"If It's Tuesday This Must Be Belgium" ... my favorite movie.
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
Bread baking. It takes me back to the last time I had some with butter on it!