Sunday Stealing: Another 14 Question Meme
1. Lots of pillows or just one? Describe your pre-sleeping rituals.
Lots of pillows. I use minimum2, 3 is my favorite. Bud counts as 4.
2. What kind of books do you read?
Non-Fiction and instructional. I also love magazines.
3. What are your neighbors like?
In this neighborhood, a variety of species. Some I don't care to discuss. Some are great folks. I don't know any of them very well, but all exchange pleasantries and wave hellos.
4. What's really creepy to you?
All kinds of things. Probably inappropriate family relationships tops the list. Thongs on men come in 2nd.
5. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Coffee... Is that a bad thing?
6. Do you prefer your junk food sweet, salty or savory?
Sweet. Sometimes I'll have chips or popcorn, but sweet tops the list...Ice Cream, cookies, cake, pie...yummy! I cannot imagine someone eating a savoury food as a junk food. What a waste!
7. What was the last thing you expensive bought?
A new breifcase for Bud's birthday was the last thing I expensive bought.
8. What is your greatest fear?
TIE: To have Dental work done OR not getting over this pneumonia. It's been 5 weeks!
9. Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave?
OH YA. In the AM it is COFFEE. In the PM it is Ice Cream.
10. What do you do to change your mood?
Drink alcohol or tackle Bud.
11. What was the last meal you ate that you loved?
My Mom's recipe for Shepherd's Pie. Made it the other night.
12. Do you want to learn another language? If so, why?
I'd like to learn more American Sign Language. I had learned the basics years ago, but I'd love to know more advanced hand signs enough to translate in real life situations.
13. What's something that you'd like to say to someone right now?
"It's 11am, can you get up now so I can vacuum?"
14. What are you looking forward to?
Being well again and completely pneumonia-free.