Today's meme is based upon the Versatile Blogger award which was recently passed on to us.
The requirement of the award is to list 7 things that you haven't mentioned before.
1. My Gastric Bypass Surgery
2. I used to play Trumpet really well
3. I believe in Reincarnation
4. I worked as a Glamour Portrait photographer and film developer
5. I hate Hazelnut flavor
6. I worked as a Bartender for many years
7. I had a Hysterectomy because I REALLY didn't want to have children...ever
The last 3 questions of today's Monday Mayhem are donated questions for Thursday Thunks which seems to be possibly having issues acquiring questions....simply answer each prompt with a usable question. Thursday Thunks appreciates random and silly questions as much as the real kind. If they don't care about keeping up with it, I won't care about answering...
8. Comparing , such as apples and oranges.
I love apples. I bake with them and eat them raw. I even like MacIntosh candle scent! I especially love MacIntosh apples, which I slice and dip into warm caramel. Question is: How did you recently use an apple?
Democrat, Green and Independent. I generally do not vote Republican, tho I did vote for Linda McMahon for Senate this past week. Question is: If you could pick a candidate for Senate, who would it be?
10. The oddest food you've ever heard of or tasted.
I would never taste either, but Trufles (the fungi, not the chocolate kind) and Rocky Mountain Oysters are the weirdest food. The worst "food" is dog. I cannot believe people eat puppies somewhere in the world. Question is: What is the oddest food you have ever eaten?