Sunday Stealing: The 14 Question Meme
1. What do you consider your hometown to be?
Where I unfortunately grew up. Groton, CT. Pfft.
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?
Mid afternoon when me needs a nappy and me cannot sleep at work...
3. The easiest? Why?
Lunch break. Why not?
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?
Coffee in the AM. Diet Soda in the early PM. Wine or Bourbon drink in the evenin' time. If I am driving, Iced coffee in the afternoon and sometimes a Peachtree Madras for dinner bev.
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.
Pull my financial act together.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
Dental work terrifies me.
7. Where do you find solace?
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?
Cruelty to animals. I cannot even bear to watch those ads where Sarah sings while they show kitties and puppies in pain.
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?
Popcorn and wine OR ice cream OR cookies OR chips n salsa OR...
10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?
IF IT'S TUESDAY THIS MUST BE BELGIUM and also PILLOW TALK.
11. What boy/girl first made you cry?
Derek Stoddard, a tall redhead from church group. At 14, I was crazy about him and he dumped me for a prettier, younger brunette. I cried and cried and thought that he was gone because I was not pretty enough...apparently it was a little more than that! Man I was stoopid.
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?
Dunkin Donuts thank you. I use a Keurig at home and tend to make Tullys Italian Roast, Newmans Own Bold or Green Mountain Kona in that. I cannot stand Starfucks.
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?
Eeeoww...me no dig in dirt.
14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?
James Taylor, tho he is doing just a few hundred too many concerts lately for my comfort.