Saturday, November 6, 2010

SUNDAY STEALING meme: The 14 Question Meme

Sunday Stealing: The 14 Question Meme


1. What do you consider your hometown to be?
Where I unfortunately grew up. Groton, CT. Pfft.

2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?
Mid afternoon when me needs a nappy and me cannot sleep at work...

3. The easiest? Why?
Lunch break. Why not?

4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?
Coffee in the AM. Diet Soda in the early PM. Wine or Bourbon drink in the evenin' time. If I am driving, Iced coffee in the afternoon and sometimes a Peachtree Madras for dinner bev.

5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.
Pull my financial act together.

6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
Dental work terrifies me.

7. Where do you find solace?
The Shower.

8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?
Cruelty to animals. I cannot even bear to watch those ads where Sarah sings while they show kitties and puppies in pain.

9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?
Popcorn and wine OR ice cream OR cookies OR chips n salsa OR...

10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?
IF IT'S TUESDAY THIS MUST BE BELGIUM and also PILLOW TALK.

11. What boy/girl first made you cry?
Derek Stoddard, a tall redhead from church group. At 14, I was crazy about him and he dumped me for a prettier, younger brunette. I cried and cried and thought that he was gone because I was not pretty enough...apparently it was a little more than that! Man I was stoopid.

12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?
Dunkin Donuts thank you. I use a Keurig at home and tend to make Tullys Italian Roast, Newmans Own Bold or Green Mountain Kona in that. I cannot stand Starfucks.

13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?
Eeeoww...me no dig in dirt.

14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?
James Taylor, tho he is doing just a few hundred too many concerts lately for my comfort.

13 comments:

  1. lunch break indeed for easy day or eating

    http://www.mixedthoughts.net/ss-the-14-question-meme/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks leaves a bad taste in my mouth ...
    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your answers..oh, thank goodness that we can nap on our lunchbreaks. We are the same in #6. My Sunday Stealing is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't watch those commercials either. Heartbreaking. My Sunday Stealing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love all your "OR"s under favorite snacks :-)
    http://philosophyofklo.blogspot.com/2010/11/sunday-stealing-fourteen-question-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm ... something boozy and peachy sounds very refreshing! And I bet Derek Stoddard is sorry now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL everyone thank you for commenting. I enjoy hearing the feedback. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good answers, though your use of the word nappy confused me initially, and your favourite snack answer's made me all hungry. We have animal ads here too with sad music to wring out emotions; it's a good job the actual news doesn't have a backing track. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you on the dental work, but I hate sore throats more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now now... Connecticut is a beautiful state.
    Stay off the PETA website- it kills me every time I visit.

    Have fun today :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. #6 & #8 Totally agree. I think my teeth will have to fall out first before I go near a dentist. Just watching TV or movies with a dentist scene makes my skin crawl...and if they're using a drill...*shudder* Give me ghosts and scary movies any day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a nap in the afternoon too. This can't be related to age, can it?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol. I agree on #6..

    BTW.
    Yeah, nescafe is an instant coffee..

    Oh James Taylor and Carly Simon were popular rock singers..and they were ex-couple..wow.

    On apartment thing..it's cheaper here to build an apartment. Your $50,000 could make a nice apartment here.

    Thanks for the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete