Thursday, November 11, 2010

WEDNESDAY WICKEDNESS meme: Donald Trump

WEDNESDAT WICKEDNESS MEME: Donald Trump
1. “A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation.”

Do you live your life by moderation or extremes?
Both.

 2. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.”
Have you ever thought someone was flirting with you in a work environment? What happened?
Yep, and they were. Nothing happened. I was in a relationship at the time. You know how company christmas parties go. The guy was back to being his aloof self on Monday morning and I pretended nothing happened.

3. “As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.”
Have you ever “thought big” and you wound up crashing and burning?
Yep. With jobs and men.

4. “Everything in life is luck.”
Do you believe in luck? If not, do you feel it all happens to us for a reason?
I believe in destiny and karma.

5. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.”
Have you ever benefited big time because you declined an offer, investment, job (Well you get the idea.)?
Yes. I turned down a job waiting for another and got it and wound up in a better place.

6. “I don't make deals for the money. I've got enough, much more than I'll ever need. I do it to do it.”
Tell us about someone that you know that has all the money they need.
I don't know anyone who has all the money they need, but I know many people who seem to manage with what they have.

7. “I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it's time America was run like a business.”
Do you think running your country like a business would be a good thing?
Yep.

8. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.”
Do you live in the past in any way?
Sometimes, and I feel "younger" than my years...

9. “If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.”
How are you at balancing work and pleasure?
Okay, but I wish I had more time for "pleasure" because a bad day at work or a long commute can really tap me out of energy for good luvin.

10.“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”
Tell us about a time that you won the battle but lost the war.
A work thing. Told off a co-worker over a personal e-mail she sent with some bad info about me. She told everyone in the office what I said to her. I was alienated for a few days by all her allies.

1 comment: