Sunday, November 28, 2010

SATURDAY 9 meme: Dark Lady

Saturday 9: Dark Lady

1. Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If yes, what happened?
Yes, as a teenager I went with my mother to a spooky kind sort of lady named Mrs. Myles. She "saw things around your head" and told my mother she would die of cancer and that I would marry twice and have children that were not my own. She mentioned names and places that would never be "guessed" and neither my mother nor I gave her hints. It was incredibly supernatural.

 2. How do you cope in an uncomfortable social situation?
Humor and friendliness. Or I leave...

3. A genie appears (of course). She asks, “If you had 3 wishes but each took 3 years off your life, what would you wish for and why?”
1 wish: Finances to allow me to travel and enjoy shopping worry free.
2 wish: Good health up until the quick and painless end.
3 wish: A loving companion to the end.

4. Would you rather lose your soul mate or never meet them at all?
Oh crap...what's a third choice here? I don't want to lose him!

5. What is the hardest thing that you have ever had to do?
Get over my mother's death. I still have not...

6. Have you ever had a miracle happen to you or your loved ones?
On my mother's deathbed. I won't ever forget it, but it isn't fodder for a meme.

7. Tell us about a quote that you can relate to. Why can you relate with it?

"Bloom where you are planted"...has always been my motto since camp when I was 15. I move houses and jobs often...and up to now, boyfriends. lol

8. What personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?
My truthful, opinionated big mouth.

9. For those in The States, how was your Turkey Day? If not from the US, do you celebrate a day like Thanksgiving?
It was terrific. Went to a fabulous restaurant with Bud's family called Apricots and wound up having pork tenderloin and butternut apple bisque instead of a turkey dinner. I sort of miss having leftovers to make sandwiches and soup with however.

No comments:

Post a Comment