Welcome to the October 14th edition of Thursday Thunks!
The Man in the Moon
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of bad excuses and the number 9.
1. It's election time. The moon is currently waxing crescent and is 37% full. What do you do to decide who to vote for?
TV debates and general info. I really dislike pissing contests.
2. Everybody is afraid of something. Do you play a musical instrument?
I play trumpet and Dejumbe drum. Used to play a chord organ too as a teen, and handbells in a church Handbell Choir.
3. Everyone loves some kind of music. What is an irrational fear that you have?
That country music will take ovr the world.... shudder...
4. Back to politics. Who do you think will be next president after Obama whether he gets a second term or not?
A Woman perhaps...
5. What is the most unusual piece of furniture that you own?
My English Phonebooth CD Holder, or my THE KISS Giant decorative plate.
6. Everybody gets angry at times. When was your last time and what did it concern?
Something to do with Bud, no doubt...
7. Do you have cousins? If yes, are you or have you been close?
Yes, I have several. Not close, but not enemies either. No one lives nearby.
8. What was the last song that you sang in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower...I meditate.
9. What question would you like me to ask next week?
What is your least favorite job interview question?
10. What's in your left pocket right now?
Tissues....I have a flu thingy going on.... drats.
11. When was the last time that you laughed till you cried?
Something to do with Bud no doubt...
12. What song would you like played at your funeral?
Something uplifting, and a compilation of many songs.
13. How did you discover Thursday Thunks the first time that you played?
Bud showed me...now I'm addicted.