Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Muffed Target #16 meme : Screwy Photos

Welcome to the The Muffed Target meme

RULES
Each Tuesday Thom asks us to post a picture which is completely crazy, messed up, with nothing on etc, which normally you would immediately delete. It can be everything, like only shoes instead of the whole person, a blurred building or whatever you want. Then tell us the little story how it happened and what it should have been.

Today I had to reach back into the Winter pile for this pic of one of the dogs I babysat for last year. I was bending over to take a "cute" close up photo of the dog and she grabbed my very expensive Irish gray wool sweater and chewed a huge hole in the front! I am a dog lover or there would have been one less dog on the planet that day. I captured the moment just before I was swinging the dog around by the sweater trying to get her to let go of it.

4 comments:

  1. Awww...look at that face. C'mon Mom, let's play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, Kathy! Come play!

    This is a cute shot. Sorry it cost you a sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHA " I captured the moment just before I was swinging the dog around by the sweater trying to get her to let go of it." Too funny. I would have given anything to have a video of you doing that to this dog LOL Too funny. Thanks for playing. Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete