Sunday Stealing: The Presuppose You're Living in New England Meme
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall?
Oh yaaa...and I've turned up the thermostat also.
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture?
3. What were your final words for September?
Thank you for the BIG E Fair and the wonderful apples.
4. What are your first words for October?
Welcome Autumn leaves, crisp air, sweaters, flannel sheets and comfort food!
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost?
Yep. And something extraordinary happened at the exact moment of my mother's death.
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year?
ORANGE (a color of sexuality and creativity)
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year?
My eyes...looking at all the beauty.
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair?
Walk and point and eat and smile.
9. What do you like when you have a cold?
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat?
Yep. Coats run high.
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen?
Gadgets and baking stuff...and sugary foods.
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year?
My ONLY gripe is that I caught a terrible flu this year which has prevented me from those daytrips I love to take.
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning?
No, thank goodness, although I do make breakfast for THE MAN every now and then.
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters?
Is that a sexual term?
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white?
NO WAY. I will, however wear "winter white" clothing. I do not presently have any.
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall?
I was disappointed in HAWAII 5-0, except for the great scenery and photography. OUTSOURCED has been the greatest new show so far. HOUSE has been odd with the Cuddy thing. I love NCIS and LIE TO ME.
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies?
Paint the hall and bedroom. Record all of my music onto my computer.