Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two Indeed!
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
"Trouble" by Ray Lamontagne
28. What time of day were you born?
6:09pm...just in time for dinner!
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
A suburb of London, England called Ealing.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Right now, anyone who is healthy. I have the flu...
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Probably all those women who lust after Bud.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In Old Lyme, CT. Asleep through the first plane crash, I stumbled downstairs just in time to see the 2nd on TV. My now ex husband had been watching it in horror. I said to him half asleep, "Gee, that looks pretty realistic, is it a new Bruce Willis movie?"
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Swear and bang on the thing and shake it if I can (if something is hung up on a coil), then slam the coin release a few times. Then I look for a number to call. Then I put a note on the coin acceptor.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes, except with vending machines.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Got one. It's on the back of my neck.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
American Sign Language...I know basics, but I'd like to be fluent.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes, and I have...recently.
39. Are you touchy feely?
No. Right now I am achey breaky.
40. What’s your life motto?
Bloom where you are planted.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Mints, Money, ID.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Everything...I don't use anything else to pay for stuff.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A thank you for an interview...recently.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can pay the nice man at Valvoline to do it.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He was a counselor on an Indian reservation. The next love became a born again fanatic.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My sister did our ancestry for her religeon and found pirates on my father's side!
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I wore an Oriental style silver lace dress to Bud's sister's wedding.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Everything, even my hair. This flu has flattened me.
50. Have you been burned by love?