Saturday 9: Spooky
1. Does anything about Halloween “spook” you?
Those creepy teenagers that come to the house way after the rest of the trick or treaters have gone and rush you at the door with their pillowcases.
2. What is the favorite costume you have ever worn for Halloween?
Cheshire Cat...I had a large handmade mask and won 1st place at a nightclub for it.
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween?
Excuse to buy bags of my favorite candy. Always hoping not too many kids stop by so I get the leftovers.
4. What one topic is (or was) the most painful to discuss with your parents? Why?
How bad their parenting skills were in particular instances.
5. What was the happiest day of your life? Do you think you'll ever top it?
I was walking in the woods in England with a walkman tape player on, enjoying a Cure song when I saw the sun coming in streams thru the trees....it was one of life's perfect moments.
6. What animal would you like to be able to communicate with?
I already communicate with men and dogs...so maybe birds?
7. In what way do you come nearest to perfection (as you define it)?
Not even close in general, but I am good at collecting music and taking photos.
8. Do you have any recurring nightmares?
Yes, complex. Varies with my present life situation. Last night's was awful.
9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why?
Almost everything...from my father's racism and emotional cruelty to my mother's need to constantly remind me I was not good enough. Low esteem was rampant in that household.