Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MUFFED TARGET meme: Photo Mess Up

Welcome to the The Muffed Target
What best describes this meme? SouthLakesMom at I Didn’t Know THAT! says:
“We can parade our ineptitude and stroke our humility!”
RULES
Each Tuesday Thom wants us to post a picture which is completely crazy, messed up, with nothing on etc, which normally you would immediately delete. It can be everything, like only shoes instead of the whole person, a blurred building or whatever you want. Then tell us the little story how it happened and what it should have been.

OK, so this week's is a two part mess up. Bud and I had gone down to the Disco Club building where we met in the 1970s. It was under demolition, so I spent quite awhile trying to set up the camera to get a self timed shot of the two of us together at the front door. I had not read how to do this procedure and didn't have my glasses, so kept hitting buttons. It kept going off while I was setting the camera. (Mess up #1)



So finally getting the camera set, I raced to join Bud and lost my sandal, so wound up HOPPING on one foot to join him, as there was broken glass all over the ground. The camera went off and took the shot before I could drop my foot down, so the final photo has me with my leg looking rather odd. Then the battery died and we could not do a retake. Self timers are a pain when you are clueless how to use them!














The end....

2 comments:

  1. BWAHAHA oh I can so just picture all of this. A comedy of errors. And now that you mention it I don't know how to do the timer either. Too funny and great shots. Thanks for playing. Much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the romantic idea behind these shots! And you managed to capture a bit of fun and adventure along with your photos.

    I never make it into the self-timer pictures looking anything less than harassed, so I just bought a remote control for my camera.

    I am sorry I am so late commenting. I've been feeling punky and finally went down with a migraine. I've just decided to live.

    ReplyDelete