Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness!
Today we picked Stephen King. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I tend to scare myself…”
When was the last time you scared yourself?
When I woke up this morning, still with the flu and started to try to talk...the gravely masculine voice that echoed from my throat sounded straight out of The Exorcist.
2. “Time heals all wounds…”
What was the longest it took you to recover from an illness, injury or surgery?
I'm still recovering from the flu...it's been over 2 1/2 weeks!
3. “Your first impulse is to share good news. Your second is to club someone over the head with it…”
What was the last good news you had to share?
A job I applied for has called me back for a 2nd interview.
4. “When it comes to the past, we all stack the deck…”
Is there something in your past you speak highly of that was not so great while you were going through it?
My wild life in Los Angeles in the 1980s...
5. “Do you drink? Of course! I just said I was a writer!..”
What do you need to drink to do?
I don't ever NEED a drink, but I do enjoy one to Relax after a harrowing day...
6. “If you liked being a teenager, then there’s something really wrong with you…”
What did you like about being a teenager?
The feeling of immortality...that growing up would be forever...boy did the train hit me in the face this decade.
7. “Nobody likes a clown at midnight…”
What do you like at midnight?
Bud, the clown.
8. “It is the tale, not he who told it…”
Who is your favorite teller of tales or jokes?
I like many stand up comedians like Lewis Black, Stephen Wright and George Carlin.
9. “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool…”
Were you ever conned or fooled into a scam?
Recently, I registered on a website that sold my e-mail and phone number to spammers. I get e-mails asking for me to go to a credit report site in order to qualify for a job, I got over 11 calls one day for online college sites. I get spam ads for products in my e-mail now and I never had before I signed up to this site. It is called Job.com for those of you who need to know. And the staffing spammers are NEW Staffing.
10. “If fear cannot be articulated, then it can’t be conquered…”
What do you fear?
That I won't ever get over this flu!