Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness!
Today Janera picked Kim Kardashian quotes...
1. "White is actually one of my favorite colors. I have a white car. I love white." Tell us about your first car.
I learned to drive in my parents' big ole' Buick, but my own very first car was a canary yellow Pontiac Astre. I hung a Woodstck bird (PEANUTS) from the mirror next to a yellow feather roach clip. It was a great little car. I stapled leopard print fabric to the ceiling when the original fabric was wearing out...
2. "I've just had enough of people misrepresenting me. Get to know me and see who I am." Have you ever been paranoid?
Yes, when someone followed me with their high beams on in VT once.
3. "I opened the store myself. Even Paris and Nicky Hilton -- they`re completely independent too." How old were you and what were you doing when you became independent of your parents?
I left home at 18 to join the ARMY, then came back only a brief time to stay until my next move...to Florida. I have remained fairly independent of them most of my life, with "visits" lasting up to a month.
4. "I want to be a Bond girl!" Have you ever wanted to be in the movies?
Yes. Too bad I don't like to act.
5. "I would never snub Hugh Hefner. I love him and his whole team." How much money would it take for you to pose nude?
Now or earlier in my life? There is a difference in cost depending...
6. "I think my sense of style is evolving. I'm figuring out ways to be sexy without having to flaunt it." Who are the top 3 sexy celebrities in your opinion?
1. BIG on Sex In The City
2. Kiefer Sutherland
3. Ralph Fiennes ... and countless more!
7. "I'm the girl who's too shy to dance in a nightclub — maybe for one song, and then that's it." Tell us about the last time that you danced in a nightclub?
Slow danced with Bud at his sister's wedding...club-wise...hmmm. Perhaps the 4 Points Hotel Singles Dance in South Boston a coupla years ago when I did the Butter Churn to "Mustang Sally"...
8. "I want to be pregnant by the time I'm 30, hopefully." Since normal people don’t decide on having kids depending on their age, what factors do you think are important when making that decision?
To have or have not, that is the question. I chose NO...at any age. You are either a breeder or you are not.
9. "My balance is really bad. I just hope my clumsiness doesn't show through". Is there anything about you that you hope doesn’t show through?
My grumbly stomach after meals...
10. "I eat less junk food, hardly any soda, and just try to eat more protein. I definitely can’t give up sweets all together, so I just toned them down!" How does one “tone down” their diet?
I tone down my diet by reducing the number of daily ice cream and popcorn portions, perhaps less after-dinner liqueur.