Welcome to Monday Mayhem- the best place to be on the slowest day of the week. Today we are celebrating the five best pieces of advice. For each prompt, give your best advice.
1. Someone playing this meme has music playing on their site and it is disrupting what you have playing on your computer while you play this wonderful meme. What's your best advice to people who auto-play music on their site?
Make it optional! Paleez, but bettr yet, DON'T have it auto-start, geesh...
2. What is your best advice to someone thinking about getting married?
If they are under 30...DON'T !!! If they still insist, remind them that the most important thing about getting married is WAY PAST the wedding day when hundreds of expensive photos, matching cocktail napkins and matchbooks are really silly after the fact, so don't waste too much time and money on those things...especially when you are contemplating divorce 5-8 years later.
3. What's your best advice for someone wanting to purchase a new phone?
THINK about what functions you will really USE.
4. What's your best advice to offer to the younger generation?
Remember that you too will be old someday...so take good care of the Boomers in the next 10-20 years, man. It's downright frightening who will be in charge of me when I'm 64...
5. What's your best advice for anyone wanting to buy a car?
You can get a better deal than what is listed on the sticker! Talk them down on the price, always...and get a roadside service plan.
6.What's the best advice to give to everyone?
Don't worry Be happy. Live for today. Carpe Diem!