Saturday, October 9, 2010

SUNDAY STEALING meme: Another 50 Questions PART 1

This is Sunday Stealing....
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
How am I going to FIX this?

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$16.77 and probably about $5 in the bank...

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Poor...(see question #2)

4. Favorite planet?
Recently discovered, similar environment to ours....20 light years away on the other side of the universe. Called Gliese 581g.
We might just be living there when we screw up Mother Earth to the point of oblivion.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Bud.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I always have the same ringtone...BOND THEME.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Turtleneck golden tan sweater...it's October in New England man.

8. Do you label yourself?
Naa.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Shapeups training shoes today...out for a hike.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark or dim...I hate bright sunlight. Ick.

11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?
Lit a candle in the morning. Toasted him at dinner and watched IMAGINE...a film about his life...and cried...and that was just Bud!

12. What does your watch look like?
I have 4 watches that change with seasons and style of clothes.
I have a brown one I only wear in Fall. I have a nice black one with old fashioned numerals for work, and a bracelet type for casual other seasons. Mother of Pearl for dress.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Hmmmm...methinks I was asleep.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Your Verizon bill is ready online"...

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Don't know. We use Andy's place up the street for those kind of purchases...Bud's slim jims and my ice cream bars.

16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
A 3-way tie:  Crap, Ick and Yep.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Bud. xxo

18. Last furry thing you touched?
A dog on the hike today. Funny little fuzzy one.


19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None. I don't take drugs, only vitamins and alcohol, if they count. 

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I used to shoot a lot of film...now it's all digital, but I'm not as happy with the results. So none.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I was pretty happy (and clueless) at 25, but makin the most of NOW, thank you.


22. Your worst enemy?
Myself.

23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
Coffee cups and brown background. It's a MS option in desktop wallpaper.


24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Yep, I'm doing Sunday Stealing now"...


25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I'll take the million....flying is over-rated.

7 comments:

  1. Bud sure does make plenty answers. I tell ya spend his money. You can then get another rhyming word. :) great answers. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have thought you answered Bud's calls... and also would have thought #18 was bud too... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better start picking up the phone when I call...

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 Yes, because that should be our goal right? To screw Earth up so bad we have to move? I saw a brief thing on it, and I was just floored that they we're saying stuff like that. It was like, great just tell the kids they can trash this one up, we have a fall back plan now. Morons!

    #25 I said it a little differently, but almost alike! LOL. Great minds and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gezzz...he's in love....again...

    I love avoiding their calls. It really messes with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1, how funny!! We share #22, not sure if that is a good thing, but at least we can admit it! ~Lisa just browsing the Sunday Memes!

    Sunday Meme

    ReplyDelete