Welcome to Monday Mayhem.
In celebration of the fall colors, today's meme is all about the color orange.
1. What is your favorite orange colored thing on the planet?
Autumn Leaves, hands down. The tattoo on the back of my neck has autumn leaves on it, many being orange.
2. Ever see an orange person?
Yeppers...meself. Back in the 1980s, self-tanners were not as advanced and since I hate being out in the sun, I tried a coppertone self tanner. Orange and streaky...I was definitely embarrassed.
3. Name something that you hate that is orange.
A cone blocking a good parking place at the Mall.
4. What is your favorite sports team that uses the color orange?
I do not have a favorite sports team. I hate sports. Ireland's flag has orange in it, however, so I'll go with that.
5. Name an orange food.
Butternut Squash steamed and blended with Maple Syrup, salt, pepper and butter.
6. Tell us something funny that entails an orange (like a joke or image).
Dunno any jokes, but there was a great punk song by The Fall in the 1980s called "I am Kurious Oranj". Mark E Smith "rules-ah".
7. When is the last time you ate an orange?
About 9 years ago. I cannot eat oranges anymore. Stomach issues.
8. What's your opinion about pulp- does it belong in juice or should it be removed?
It's so good for you! Keep it in, keep it in!!!
9. Name an orange piece of your wardrobe.
I have lots of orange in my wardrobe. A scarf comes to mind, but I also have a paisley jacket with brown, orange and gold.
10. Orange you glad we didn't say banana?
Orange YOU glad we don't rip on this week's meme questions?