Thursday, January 27, 2011

DATING PROFILES meme:

Welcome to Thursday Dating Profiles. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles.
Thursday Dating Profiles: The Fear of God

1. You must like to do the same things I do and is willing to try new things.
You sound very diplomatic... new to America ehh?


2. I like to see people being happy and strongly believe there is more pleasure in giving than in receiving.
A check made out to me would make me very happy!


3. I need a big mind, a bright heart, a good companion.
A bright mind is more what you need before anything else...


4. I can accept what is and especially the fear of God, so watch it.
It is what it is...fear of you more likely.

5. Well ive decided to change my profile to things I believe in.
If lies wouldn't win them, you are up a tree methinks...

6. I have my own body parts, what you see is what you get.
Sounds delicious. Get ready for another Saturday night alone...


7. I am not perfect and have my less good qualities as everyone else.
You said that sister! Is this how you sell yourself to a potential mate?



8. Affectionate, Adventurous, Ambitious, Caring, Cautious, Chaotic, Considerate, Different, Disorganised, Generous, Kind, Loving, Loyal, Reliable, Romantic, Sensitive, Sensual, Sentimental, Sexy, Sharp, Smart.
Boring, Ridiculous, Single.

9. I'm so different and rainbow colorful as awesome gemstone - you will be still amazed for long years... I'm curious in mysteries of the Universe, exploring the world and myself as miracle.
= I love you long time, no?

10. I'm ready for long-distance relationship at first time for meeting in real life.
How much you paying me to help you get a green card?

2 comments:

  1. I'm on a cash only basis with everyone. But we had the same idea. :)

    ReplyDelete