Sunday Stealing: The Stupid Evil Bastard Meme
1. What time did you get up this morning?
I got up at 7am...I usually get up anywhere from 5:30 to 7:30am.
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Of all time? Six Feet Under, 24, Sopranos, Outsourced and Dr. Katz.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
6 months in New England, 3 months in London, 3 months traveling.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
We went out for breakfast. I had scrambled eggs, hash browns, toast and coffee.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Seafood, Mushrooms, Lamb, Veal and Lemon in soup or as a sauce with chicken.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Varies. I love diners and 5 star restaurants.
10. Favorite dressing?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A Chevy man.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Dressy...feels girly, glam and fun.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Egypt. The Pyramids have always fascinated me, and Vegas just because...
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Full to the top please, unless it's red wine.
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. Favorite time of day?
Morning. It brings hope.
17. Where were you born?
In a overly bright room in a CT hospital back in the days before drive-by births. I think they kept women in the hospital after giving birth about 10 days back then.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
The models walking on Project Runway. I cannot stand sports.
19. Who do you think will never call you again?
Ex boyfriends who's hearts I broke. And my niece whom I have not spoken with in over 15 years.
20. Person you expect to call you next?
My future employer.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to Stealing?
22. Bird watcher?
Yes. I went on a volunteer midnight Owl Count for the SE CT Audobon Society one evening. One swooshed overhead. It's an incredible sound. The Mockingbird is my favorite of all birds. It has a large playlist of personal songs. The "cover band" of the bird community.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
According to Bud, I am a morning person. I used to be a night person.
He thinks anyone who gets up before the crack of noon is a morning person.
24. Do you have any pets?
No, just Bud. He needs to be fed, watered, petted, walked and he sleeps a lot.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
I just got a remote car starter installed today and I am like a kid with a christmas toy! I love clicking it to start the engine from inside buildings..so cool.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A rock n roll singer or drummer or a NY stage dancer...I took ballet, baton twirling and tap dance lessons for 3 years when I was 4-6 years old.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Anticipating what I would get for christmas the night before...then waking up to see the presents under the tree.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
Been there...but not presently.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes. I have been in 3 mediums and 3 smalls (fender benders). A seat belt saved my life in one. See #30.
32. Any pet peeves?
People who chew gum and snap it, people who shine brights in my car mirrors night driving, people who analyze your eating habits, rude people, bad service, country music on the overhead speakers...let me count the ways...
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
I like ham/pineapple or chicken/green pepper/tomato on a nice crispy crust with a good tomato sauce & mozzarella on it.
34. Favorite Flower?
Roses and Carnations. Retro Prom night!
35. Favorite ice cream?
A rich Chocolate with either Chocolate-covered Almonds or Walnuts in it tops the list, but I've been known to like Coffee Ice Cream, Chocolate Chip, Fudge Ripple and Strawberry too. Is there such thing as a bad flavor?! I don't like cheap ice cream like Hood, Turkey Hill, Friendlys or Store brands. I like the fresh made creamery kind, but Ben & Jerry's Butter Pecan is wonderful, as is Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip, Haagen Das' Coffee and Trader Joe's Chocolate.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonalds Fries, Burger King Whopper, Wendy's Chili, Taco Bell Deluxe Crunchy Taco, KFC Breast (Original) -n- Cole Slaw and Dunkin Donuts Coffee.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
I passed first time. Took the driving test in a snowstorm too!
38. Who did you get your last email from?
Facebook notifying me that Jodi had commented on my photo.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Coldwater Creek, Macy's, Chicos and Ulta.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
41. Like your job?
Not the last one.
Yes, cooked correctly and salt-pepper-buttered.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
A trip to the British Isles for a 2 month backpack-youth hostel-hitchhiking tour I planned myself and I went by myself. It was 1986. I took busses and trains all over England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. It cleared my head man.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of my computer fan. It is 4 am and I'm being quiet.
46. What is your favorite color?
Blue, peach, turquoise.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
One. On the back of my neck.
48. How many times have you tagged someone to do a meme?
I don't tag people.
49. What time did you finish this meme?
2 weeks after I started it. I was rushing through...
50. Coffee Drinker?
Ya think??? And it's Dunkee not Starfucks, BTW.