Saturday 9: Do Ya
1. Do ya love New Year's Eve? What did you do?
We had a wonderful steak dinner and cherry pie. Cocktails, watched SEX & THE CITY 2 and kissed at midnight...with champaign.
2. What’s something nice you did for someone else this year?
I helped a friend who has MS do a large yard sale.
3. Who do you wish could find their inner spirit to become more comfortable in their life?
Hmmm...not sure who I would nominate for that.
4. What’s the best thing to inherit other than money?
5. How many members of your family not living with you did you see on Christmas Day?
6. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel "antsy" about being there too long?
Within a half hour.
7. Is your family more likely to have pleasant discussions or heated arguments during a big meal? Do you join in or quietly listen in?
My family never talked during meals at all. sigh
8. Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? What one thing that you didn’t get would you like to have received?
I got more than I expected. I probably would have liked a new job however.
9. What’s one area of your life you really improved this year?
My love life. : ) xxo
Happy New Year!