Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MUFFED TARGET 2011 Jan!

THOM's PLACE: MUFFED TARGET -JANUARY 4 2011.

OK...being the unofficial photographer at Bud's sister's annual family christmas eve party, I was asked to take photos to remember. My camera, low on battery power from all the flashes previously done that evening, took way too long to power up and snap the photo...so long in fact, that both subjects lost interest in their original poses. The result: one of the funnier shots of the night! This is Buds' sister and auntie.

4 comments:

  1. LOL...it looks like a lot of fun. I think your camera should be that way more often LOL :) Thanks for playing. Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That isn't a muffed photo. That's a candid shot! (details, details). It is a keeper if for no other reason than blackmail. "...or I'll post it on my blog -- Oh. Never mind."

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I think photos like this are actually the better ones. So much fun captured in it. All the best for 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete