Monday, January 24, 2011

MONDAY MAYHEM meme: The Over-Rated

This week, Harriet wants to know about over-rated stuff!

1. Name a restaurant that is over-rated?
McDonalds...the fries and berry smoothis are the only edible items...


2. What food is over-rated?
Diet Food

3. Name an experience that you have had that is/was over-rated?
It involved Crisco.
4. What celebrity is over-rated?
Rich brats (any)...
5. What movie is/was over-rated?
Kramer vs. Kramer

6. What famous person is over-rated?
Rush

7. Would you rather be over-rated or under-rated?
I've been both. Can't I just be neutral?

8. What or who is the most over-rated thing in the world?
War.

9. Is there something that your S.O. (spouse etc ) likes a lot that you think is over-rated?
SPORTS

4 comments:

  1. Crisco? ha ha ha
    I use to love those fries but, about 10 years ago I gave them up for good and I do not miss them.

    Thanks for playing.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hellyeah: RUSH! So glad there is at least one other person on the planet who sees no reason for them to continue to exist as a band. (I like the guys just fine separately)

    The Crisco thing made me snort rather painfully. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, CAT, I meant Rush Limbaugh, not the band. Thanks for readin' my answers. : )

    ReplyDelete