Saturday 9 meme: Closer to Home
1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?
Groton, CT. I hated it and could not wait to move away. I never moved back. I consider home wherever I am living presently. Presently I am at home with Bud. xxo
2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?
Metallic Candy Apple Pink, which is one of those weird colors that changes when the light hits it.
3. What do you think comes after death?
4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season.
Monday Night Football.
5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?
A computer program. Xactimate (construction-Architecture program) or a monitored diet program.
6. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
Dead or blue haired with a zillion grandkids.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A rock star.
8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names, what would you choose as your stage name?
DJ Kathy A...ummm... that IS my stage name!
9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Dogs. It was a cut out shaped picture book just of heads of all the popular breeds of dogs available in the early 1960s. I also liked the Harold and his purple crayon book. I usually had coloring books.