Today Wednesday Wickedness picked Homer Simpson.
1. “Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.”
What was the last thing that you weaseled out of?
Doing the dishes...
2. "If they think I'm going to stop at that stop sign, they're sadly mistaken!"
What was the last thing that caught your eye that you stopped for?
A perfect stylish sweater on sale at Macys. It's hanging in my closet now.
3. “You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on.”
When was the last time that you blamed yourself?
4. “Here's to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.”
Does alcohol play an important role in your life?
5. “All right, let's not panic. I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.”
Would you ever donate a kidney or another organ to someone?
Yes, though I'm not sure how good any of my inner organs are at this stage.
6. “Bart, you're saying butt-kisser like it's a bad thing!”
Have you ever thought you were a butt-kisser?
Only at job interviews.
7. “Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact.”
What do you consider rock 'n roll perfection?
Too many moments. For me, it is a toss up between seeing The Beatles on Ed Sullivan as a kid or listening to YES's Close To The Edge album on headphones in 1974. Homer was right.
8.“Hey, he's not happy at all! He lied to us through song! I HATE when people do that!”
How seriously do you take an artist's lyrics?
Only when they get too sexist or racist.
9. “If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing.”
What was the last thing that you did despite the fact that it was hard?
Told my father about a major financial error I made.
10. “The Internet? Is that thing still around?”
Can you imagine being in a time without the internet?
I lived it pop-py, and it wasn't pretty.