Sunday Stealing: The Ace Meme, Part Two
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
Yes, at 8 I went to Montreal, Canada, at 14 went to Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, at 25 went to Mexico, at 26 went to Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales. At 40, went to Switzerland, Belgium and France.
37. FIRST JOB?
Worked the Popcorn stand at a movie theater.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
As a teenager, my girlfriends and I made prank calls to boys.
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING?
Called the newspaper company about non-delivery of our Sunday paper. I am awaiting it's delivery now...and it's past 10am.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes. 3 majors and 1 minor...
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
I get told I am nice a lot. : )
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
No, but I should have.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A job. Well, I hope I have one before then!
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)
No kids. I never wanted kids. Not able to have them now anyway and I'm not adopting. My kid, if ever, will be a dog.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was kind of a Jr. My mother's name was Kathleen. My original middle name was Susan, after my brother's girlfriend at the time (they long since broke up).
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Turn off? You mean like bad boys? I used to be attracted to men I could fix. I learned you can't fix a broken one.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
I enjoyed being in the band and hangin with my friends in the band.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I change it up and use about 3 different kinds, from nice ones to cheap ones.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I think the pen and the paper can affect my handwriting. I have nice writing when I'm not rushed. My quick note-taking writing is awful.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Processed meat? I like bologna with mustard and lettuce on wheat.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
No, but that's just fo rme. What other people do is their own business.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I bottle it up. I drive and listen to music.
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
Right now, losing would be best, then gain back about 25 of it.
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To be content.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Crayons and coloring books.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Not many. I'm not a number collector. Just main fanily, Bud, and a couple old friends.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Barney and Fred Flintstone perhaps. Barney the dinosaur was well after my childhood days...
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
All the time.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Depends on whether the mashed are freshly homemade and whether the mac n cheese is my own recipe. I love both.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Kathy, Kat have been nicknames.
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?