Today we picked Kurt Cobain. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "A friend is nothing but a known enemy."
Have you ever had a “friend” that you discovered was really an enemy?
I had a close friend who did not support a major decision in my life. Her negativity came to the surface and I decided not to have her in my life anymore.
2. "Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self esteem."
What is the strongest drug (legal or otherwise) that you have taken?
I had morphine after surgery. Powerful stuff!
3. "I had a really good childhood up until I was nine, then a classic case of divorce really affected me."
Has a divorce (yours or your parents) really impacted your life?
Mine was not pleasant but not devastating either. I wish my parents had divorced years before my mother died. She was miserable in her marriage.
4. "I really haven't had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. So I pretty much like to make it up. I'd rather tell a story about somebody else."
What's the most exciting thing that you've ever done?
I sold everything I owned and moved to England to live without knowing if I had a home or a job waiting for me there. I found both after nearly living on the streets.
5. "I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude."
Is there a heavy metal band that you are a fan of, or were a fan of at that time?
I love Led Zepplin.
6. "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
Do people generally like you?
Yep. I am puppy dawg friendly.
7. "I'm too busy acting like I'm not Naive. I've seen it all, I was here first."
Are you naïve at all?
Ohhh yaaa....too trusting.
8. "I've always had a problem with the average macho man - they've always been a threat to me."
Does a certain type of person scare you?
Born again christians on the make do...
9. "If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."
Do you mind a friend who asks for favors?
Not at all. I love to help people. : )
10. "The worst crime is faking it."
Do you ever “fake it” for approval?
You mean like at a job interview? Ummm...yep.