Saturday, January 29, 2011
SATURDAY 9 Meme: What a Fool Believes
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday.
Saturday 9: What a Fool Believes
1. What celebrity do you think is the MOST foolish?
Most of the under 25s are still learning the hard way...can't pinpoint one, but they are usually the younger people in the celebrity world.
2. What are 5 things you don't care about?
3. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
I've given up trying in many cases, but paying taxes on hard-earned income when you make less than $250K is a crime. I just got audited.
4. What personality do you like to listen to on the radio?
None now except the Car Talk guys on NPR. I used to enjoy Paul Harvey for his cheesy stories and Imus In the Morning (when he was still funny back in the 1970s).
5. What culture are you fascinated by?
Indian and Egyptian cultures have always fascinated me. I'd love to visit both countries.
6. You are alone with your lover's diary. What do you do?
Huh? It's his privacy I respect. Same thing with an "on" computer...I don't peek. I know what I need to know without reading his writings.
7. What frustrates you?
Being accused of doing something I didn't.
8. Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first?
I bought a brand new 2GB HP Computer and got set up, online with AOL and went on eBay. I'd seen it on a friend's computer. This was back in the mid-1990s.
9. What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone?
My niece was about to marry a man who needed a green card. My husband said terrible things to her about her future husband. I sided with him, thinking she was making a mistake. She said terrible, unforgivable things about me. This was over 14 years ago and we are still not speaking.