Welcome to Saturday 9 : Wouldn't It Be Nice
1. What's the nicest thing a complete stranger ever did for you?
Came to visit me in the hospital. I'd just had major surgery and NO ONE from my family came, nor did my husband, whom I was in the midst of divorcing. I'd been communicating with a few people online who also had this surgery and one of them came to see me and brought balloons and walked with me around the nurse's station. It was the only visitor in my 5 days stay.
2. What one thing always speaks deeply to you, to your spirit, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
At last count...42 to be exact. Counting my 3 months as an eBay dealer, 43. I enjoyed the photo lab jobs the most.
4. Of those jobs, how many did you leave voluntarily?
Almost all of them...I was fired from my very first job at a movie thater as the popcorn girl at 16 for being late a lot.
5. How did you discover Saturday 9? How long have you played? (Thank you for joining in!)
Bud dragged me into this. I'd say about March or April this past year.
6. What's the worst beverage you've ever tasted?
A tie between Turkish Coffee and Ensure. I also gag if the Dunkee screws up and gives me hazelnut instead of regular coffee.
7. Is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
I gotta be me.
8. How did you come up with the title of your blog's posts?
I copy them from the author.
9. Would you consider yourself a good cook?
Most of the time. I enjoy baking more. I don't cook seafood or lamb because I don't eat it and am politically opposed to veal.